Our Services

Home / Our Services



We are here to help


  • Are you in Australia without holding any visa?  Are you looking to legalise your immigration status?
  • Do you need help responding to a notification of intention to cancel your visa?
  • Do you need help responding to a request for more information from the Department of Home Affairs?
  • Are you planning to migrate to Australia?



Visa Applications


  • Family visas such as Partner visa, Prospective Marriage visa, Parent visa or Child visa
  • Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
  • Skilled-Independent visa (subclass 189)
  • Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
  • Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
  • Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) – This visa is now closed to new applications
  • Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)
  • Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186)
  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187)
  • Resident Return visa (subclasses 155 and 157)
  • Business visa
  • Protection visa & any other visa(s)



Review applications


  • Administrative Appeal Tribunal
    • if your visa application is refused by the Department of Home Affairs
    • if your visa is cancelled by the Department of Home Affairs
  • Other appropriate authorities



Other services


  • Lodging a Ministerial Intervention Request
  • Lodging a complaint to the Australian Human Rights Commission
  • Obtaining Australian citizenship